Start your new life with AnkerCam by signing up now.
Watch and configure your camera by logging in now.
Please enter the full email address registered with your AnkerCam account, and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
1. Your camera comes with a plaster wall. The camera snaps into its base effortlessly, and it's just as easy to remove.
2. Attach the wall mount to your wall or ceiling using the screws included in the box.
3. Mount your camera by fitting it into the wall mount.
1. Along with the camera, there are 4 Wall mounting sticky pads in the box.
2. Stick the one side of the pad to the round groove at the bottom of AnkerCam and stick the other side to the wall. Wait for seconds and the camera is mounted very tightly on the wall.
3. Notice：Please do not use the sticky pad on your plaster wall because it will damage the wall surface when you take it down.