Start your new life with AnkerCam by signing up now.
Watch and configure your camera by logging in now.
Please enter the full email address registered with your AnkerCam account, and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
1. Recording begins when a new motion (new motion starts and lasts at least 4-8 seconds) is detected.
2. Recording stops 4 seconds after the motion ceases.
3. The maximum recording time is 2 minutes.
4. To avoid too many mistriggers, activities that are too fast and/or short may not activate recording.
1. Create up to 3 activity zones.
2. Once activity zones are drawn, the whole area detection and the whole sensitivity on the setting panel would not work.
1. The different sensitivity levels indicate how much motion must occur before recording is activated.
2. The difference is not obvious when the camera shoot the close-up scene.
We plan to continue developing the customized features.